Saturday, December 31, 2016
This year my applications got a lot of updates and improvements. I hope all were happy :) But next year I will release something totally new and innovative. I'm already work on it. Stay tuned!
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Master FX contains set of classic sound effects which you can use for guitar, synth or voice at live performance or for processing tracks in DAW and other mixing apps thru Inter-App Audio or with Audiobus. Through the use of unique high quality audio processing algorithms the sound of this app is closest to the sound of world famous hardware audio effects.
This app includes Parametric EQ, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch modulator, Delay, Reverb, Compressor, Audio player, Recorder and also convenient presets system supplemented with control panel for live performance.
Master FX has flexible configuration of effect modules. You can process stereo source or two mono inputs for different instruments or voices each with own effects. With built-in player and special control panel you can easy use this app for live performance with minus one (accompaniment) tracks.
Click on image to enlarge
- Up to 6 effects at once.
- High quality 32-bit audio processing.
- Built-in player with playlist feature.
- Convenient playback control panel.
- Various configurations of effect modules.
- Processing of two channels separately.
- Built-in recorder on input or output.
- Global presets for all modules and configurations.
- Individual presets for each effect module.
- Inter-App audio compatible.
- Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
- Uploading tracks thru Dropbox or Web access.
- Supports audio clipboard and "Open file in" option.
- Supports iTunes file share.
- Different color schemes for user interface.
[ Music App Blog: Master FX review - multi-effects app for iPad ]
Demo of using Master FX for processing guitar and synth: