- You can assign up to nine samples for fast loading into the loop, as well as save a recorded loop as a sample and to an external accessible file.
- MIDI controls or Audio unit parameters can be used to load samples.
- An option in the settings allows you to make the Sampler panel the application's start screen.
- Input/output and loop recorder parameters are now saved as application (audio unit) state and do not change when switching presets.
- Built-in description has been significantly updated (also available as PDF file on the application site).
- Some improvements and fixing a few minor bugs.
>>> More about SpaceFields
Complete description is available as a PDF file.
A series of very detailed tutorials on the SpaceFields app from the SoundForMore channel
Tutorial 1: Getting Started
Tutorial 2: Basic Setup for an initial preset and I/O Section
Tutorial 3: Loop Playback Outputs
Tutorial 4: Loop Section and Reverb Settings
Tutorial 5: Loop Automation and Loop Rec Modes
Tutorial 6: The new Sampler