What's new in this update:
- Full screen recorder / sample editor for iPhone landscape.
- Supported Dropbox service for download and upload files.
- Improved Inter-App Audio support as Musical Instrument and Effect.
- Supported Inter-App Audio MIDI connection, BPM and transport controls.
- List of assignable MIDI controls divided by categories.
- Direct, Pick-up and Scaling modes for faders with MIDI controller.
- Sending states of buttons and faders for display state on MIDI controller.
- Improved automatic start for mode "Loop A" in the looper.
- Improved user interface for built-in description.
- Updated description of the application.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
FieldScaper has different user interface for iPhone / iPad in portrait and landscape orientation. In portrait orientation the screen is divided between Recorder and Oscillator controls. You can easily record new sample and immediately load and process it in the oscillator.
For more convenient use of this application as field recorder on iPhone just rotate it to landscape orientation. This transforms the user interface into full screen recorder without oscillator. This mode is very useful for recording and editing samples on iPhone.
On iPad in landscape orientation on the screen placed the Recorder and controls for all three Oscillators. This mode is suitable for recording and operating with samples when you use FieldScaper in real-time as instrument with all three oscillators, especially with MIDI controllers.
In addition you can switch the user interface to the mode of Looper. This mode is specially designed for use FieldScaper as real-time effect processor and looper. All controls are made so that you can quickly change presets and samples, use the main controls for oscillators and select the mode for processing the input signal.
FieldScaper live improvisation with MIDI controller
[ More details about this demo (what were used in this setup) ]
[ Complete description of FieldScaper 1.5 in one PDF file ]