Three separate sound generators in this application give you possibility to create complex sound scenes by mixing and moving them in a common sound space using a spatial mixer. No need to construct a new sound from the beginning. Just use the built-in library of unique and high-quality presets for sound generators.
- Three sound generators each work as individual synth with its own preset.
- The scene combines all generators and mixer to create complex sounds.
- Spatial mixer simulates the common sound space for generators.
- The ability to easily tune the key parameters of sound generators.
- Multifunctional sequencer / arpeggiator for each generator.
- Screen keyboard designed for continuous variations with sound.
- Assign MIDI controls to parameters of generators and mixer.
- Completely compatible with advanced version of SynthScaper.
- Import scenes with samples from advanced SynthScaper.
- Support Audio unit (AUv3), Inter-app audio, Audiobus and Ableton Link.
- Auto detect and assign controls of MIDI keyboards (only specific models).
Click on image to enlarge.
[ SynthScaper LE - Tune panel ]
[ Complete description of SynthScaper LE 1.1 (pdf) ]
[ List of auto detected MIDI keyboards (pdf) ]
Demos and reviews:
SynthScaper LE - Detailed tutorial (video)
The Sound Test Room - SynthScaper LE - AUv3 - Running in Cubasis - Demo for the iPad (video)
First try with Synthscaper LE from Rodolfo Ruiz - Sound demo (video)
You may also be interested in
[ SynthScaper - Soundscapes synthesizer (advanced version) ]