You can construct melodic pads or atonal soundscapes from different kind of built-in or downloaded samples by using all power of multi-layered oscillators, chains of filters and effects, envelope generators and low frequency oscillators. Or just use predefined scenes and creating your own scenes from library of oscillators presets.
Very flexible settings of each module give you a great opportunity for creating unique and colorful sounding from usual instruments or natural samples and adding automated changes and spatial effects for an endless variations. Different ways of assigning screen and MIDI keyboards to the oscillators provide very advanced features to control the sound. The on-screen keyboard is adapted to create special effects and varying the continuous textures and drones.
[ SynthScaper - Two-Voiced Drone (guide with pictures) ]
[ SynthScaper - Start with your own samples (guide with pictures) ]
[ SynthScaper modules connection diagram (big picture) ]
[ Complete description of SynthScaper 1.0 in one PDF file ]
Click on image to enlarge
- Three independent oscillators.
- Three layers with own samples in each oscillator.
- Six voices in each layer.
- Six envelope generators.
- Six low frequency oscillators.
- Separate arpeggiator for each oscillator.
- General processing of level, balance, LPF, HPF for each layer.
- Three additional slots for filters and effects after each oscillator.
- Set of different kind of filters and effect modules.
- Spatial mixer with two different sound space.
- Screen keyboard adapted for continuous drones and soundscapes.
- Predefined set of keyboard scales and custom scales.
- Full screen, double and split features for screen keyboard.
- Options of screen keyboard for pitch, continuous, modify, velocity.
- Supports for two virtual and two MIDI keyboards at the same time.
- Flexible assigning keyboards and controls to the oscillators.
- Two main effects controls can combine several parameters.
- Uploading samples thru Dropbox, Web access, clipboard.
- Auto and manual tuning of samples with frequency analyzer.
- Set of predefined and ready-to-use scenes and presets.
- Built-in library of samples of instruments, synths, noises, etc.
- Detailed application description.
- Inter-App audio compatible (with transport and BPM controls).
- Supports Audiobus with "State Saving" feature.
Recommended at least iPhone 6 / iPad Mini 4 / iPad Air 2 and higher.
[ More about supported devices ]
FROZEN LONESOME - FrozenSynthScaper One (video art)
James Dyson - Space ambient with SynthScaper (video art)
Colin Powell - Live Jam with SynthScaper, Bloxwave and Jamup Pro (live)