- Advanced control panel by double tap on the sound sources in mixer.
- Eight band equalizer for each sound source.
- LP and HP filters in reverb for each sound source.
- Additional reverb algorithm modes for sound sources.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
In the new version you can open advanced control panel by double tap to the mixer sources. This panel contains eight-band equalizer which connected after filter and delay modules and before reverb unit. By default equalizer is off. Also this panel contains two faders at the bottom for changing frequency of the low-pass and high-pass filters for reverb signal (reverb reflections, not for source signal).
There are three buttons for modifying reverberation algorithm for each sound sources. Different algorithm modes for different sound sources in common reverb space can give very unusual sounding. Experimenting with these modes for different sounds you can reach spatial effects which would be more suitable for your soundscape ideas.