With this update you can add rhythmic effects and distortions with using built-in step sequencer. The sequencer and LFOs can be synced with other apps and devices thru MIDI, Inter-App Audio or with Ableton Link.
New parametric equalizer can isolate or suppress oscillators output in a certain frequency range so that they not interfere each other. With equalizer added automatic gain control for oscillators output.
Also you can pack scene and all its presets and samples to single file. This new feature is very useful for copying scene to another device or backup.
Click on image to enlarge.
- Added new presets.
- Ableton Link start / stop sync.
- Step sequencer for each oscillator.
- Parametric equalizer for each oscillator.
- Signal amplification before filters and EQ.
- Automatic gain control of output for each oscillator.
- Synced Sequencer / LFOs with Ableton Link, IAA, MIDI.
- Pack scene and all its samples / presets to single file.
- Ableton Link SDK 3.0.2 updated.
- Audiobus SDK 3.0.5 updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several minor bugs were fixed.
FieldScaper is advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. Discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting sounds from any environmental audio recordings or samples recorded from other apps through Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
The main advantage is that you can record and modify samples along the way within the single app. You can record sounds and noises, delete unwanted parts and then use presets to give a whole new sounding or create spectacular soundscapes and textures to use them as loops in this app. And even use FieldScaper as effect in real time with other apps or external input.
[ More about FieldScaper ]
[ Complete description of FieldScaper 2.0 in PDF file ]