Saturday, December 26, 2020

The Sound of Now: 432 hz dronescape

Ambient dronescape composition from Sonic Sanctuary (with SynthScaper app).

"Here's my first composition using SynthScaper. I managed to figure out how to do everything I wanted to, so I'm pretty happy about that. I built the scene using sounds commonly used in real-world sound baths but this allows me to achieve a more layered, generative result that I think is a step up. And since it's a live jam I can do this for live gatherings as well when that becomes possible."







>>> SynthScaper - Soundscapes synthesizer

Synthesizer specially designed for creating and experiments with ambient soundscapes in wide range from noises to melodic instruments and everything in between.

Also you can get a detailed description of this app here:

>>> Complete description of SynthScaper 1.7 (pdf)






No comments:

Post a Comment