Monday, August 2, 2021

Ken Karsh SoundSaw and Classic FX Free Improv

Very interesting improvisation of classical guitar with a lot of lofi and distortions with SoundSaw and Classic FX apps (and some others). Worth seeing.

... "Until now, I have not used sound mangling/lofi distortion apps. This is a new experience for me. I decided to do a free improv utilizing Igor Vasiliev's brand new SoundSaw and his Classic FX apps. Once again, of course, I am using Quantiloop Pro. The bass track is the only track not processed with SoundSaw and Classic FX. I had a lot of fun with this one."




SoundSaw is a complex sound processing app with easy-to-use controls designed to distort the sound of musical instruments or voice, and give the sound the aesthetics and atmosphere of noise, lo-fi, chiptune and experimental music scene.

>>> More about SoundSaw







No comments:

Post a Comment